Your go-to hairtool if you're walking out of the gym, heading to a dinner straight after work, or if you're just not in the mood to spend a lot of time on doing your hair! The compact and cordless design uses 5 temperature settings (120°C-200°C) and the latest in protective ceramic coating and shine-giving technology to get those effortless glowy locks. Within minutes!
Straightens, polishes and de-frizzes hair
With ceramic bristles and shine-giving ionic technology
Anti-scald design that protects hair and scalp from heat damage
5 temperature settings for multiple hair types and textures
Cordless and portable for on-the-go touch ups
Comes with pink velvet storage pouch
Full ingredient list
Electric tool with ceramic bristles and shine giving ionic technology.
- Rated input voltage: 5V
- Rated input current: 2A
- Heated power: 35W
- Battery capacity: 2600 mAh
1. For your very first use, charge for 3 hours before use. While charging the LED lights will sequentially flash. When fully charged all LED lights will remain on. Please note tool cannot be used while charging.
2. Make sure hair is clean, completely dry and detangled. Optional: Apply heat spray for extra protection.
3. Turn ON / OFF: Press 2 seconds to boot and shut down.
4. Adjust heat: Use Temperature Control Button to select temperature. Our advice: 120°C, 140°C for fine, delicate, bleached hair / 160°C, 180°C for normal, wavy hair and 200°C for curly hair. When set temperature is reached, LED light will stay on.
5. Divide hair in sections up to 4cms width and stretch hair lock with your free hand.
6. Sleek/ Smooth Hair Style: Stroke brush slowly from root to tip as you would with a paddle brush.
Soft/ Voluminous Hair Style: Apply brush under hair section and with slow rotating wrist movements create a wave while brushing through.
7. Do not use in the same place for more than 10 seconds.
8. Continue step 6 for all hair sections and shut down tool.
9. After every use, charge tool so you can don’t have to charge it before next use.
10. Don’t forget to remove USB cable after use and allow tool to cool before storing in velvet pouch.