Everybody is talking about it. The truth is, when something is commonly referred to as the ‘natural face-lift solution’, the ‘face rejuvenating skin tool’, a ‘slimming massager’ and ‘a beauty tool with healing powers’, it certainly creates high expectations. Luckily for you, we were just as sceptic and picky as you.
So what is this latest trend that everybody is going crazy for? Let us introduce you to an ancient Chinese beauty ritual: The Jade & The Rose Quartz Roller. Two types of facial massage rollers which are now making their way to you via thecoucouclub.com!
But is it just a hype or does it really work? We’ve done tons of research for you (and tested it ourselves) and all we can say is be prepared to get excited…
Why the hype is real:
- It reduces under-eye puffiness & dark circles (perfect for the morning-after those too-late nights;)).
- It intensifies the absorption of your favorite serum or moisturiser, making products work better and faster.
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles (!), boosts blood circulation, improves the elasticity of skin and tightens pores.
- It creates an instant glow and leaves firmer, smoother and clearer skin.
- It helps drain lymphatic fluid: by draining excess fluid, rolling can visibly uplift the cheekbones, tone the face and reduce puffiness and inflammation, one of the root causes of aging.
- It enables you to bring a luxurious spa experience to the comfort of your own home - adding a little ‘me time’ in your busy daily schedules.
- And a super plus; it’s the ultimate decoration in your bathroom and let’s be honest: very instagrammable.
"It enables you to bring a luxurious spa experience to the comfort of your own home - adding a little ‘me time’ in your busy daily schedules."
The roller has a naturally cold feel, but we still recommend storing it in the fridge for that extra ‘wake-up’ tightening effect. We also suggest rolling everyday for a minimum of 3 minutes and - very important - you should always roll on a cleansed face (nobody wants to rub in makeup after all).
And as if this wasn’t enough already...for all you spiritual gangsters out there we have an additional benefit for you: Jade and Rose Quartz Rollers are known for their energy fields and holistic healing. Jade is a stone known to help relax the nervous system and reduces stress, and is also believed to balance the body & mind connection and dispel bad energy. Meanwhile Rose Quartz is a crystal commonly referred to as the love-stone: it heals and attracts self-love and love for others, raises self-esteem and restores confidence. On top of that ancient Egyptians trusted Rose Quartz to have anti-aging properties. Not bad eh?!
We are totally hooked and have already noticed significant improvements in the quality of our skin. If you’re still not convinced, check out the blog “Who’s already rolling” here (no doubt you’d like to join Meghan Markle’s and Miranda Kerr’s fan club ;)). Because, well.. that’s how we roll.
For more information on how to use the rollers, please click here.