Winter: Cozy AF but at the same time your skin’s worst enemy. The lack of humidity in the air outside dries out your complexion and secondly, when you go inside, the blasting heaters can make things even worse. Dry skin means irritation, itchiness or makes it look fatigued. Need a refresh? Hydrating face mists are the way to go when your skin needs that extra boost.
4 reasons why a hydrating face mist is what the doctor ordered:
- Moisturizing day and night is not enough in bare winter times. You know you should hydrate your body by drinking water every day. But why not hydrate the skin? A quick spritz of face mist throughout the day rehydrates skin in seconds.
- It doesn’t smudge your make-up. Even better, spraying a mist over your make-up helps to make it last longer and gives the skin a dewy, glowy finish.
- Keeps you awake. Why? Well yeah, because you spritz essence in your face. Dah.
- There’s no max. Just keep on spritzing whenever you feel like it.
Tip: keep it on your desk, looks beyond beauty savvy plus it’s a quick reminder.
Our all-time favorite? The iconic, and not to forget affordable, Caudalie Beauty Elixir. This french superstar provides an instant radiance boost for the complexion, whilst tightening the pores and smoothing fine lines and make-up creases.
Tell me more, tell me more
The Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Inspired by the Youth Elixir of the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, has a unique and invigorating formula. It’s made of 100% natural-origin ingredients and full with powerful plant extracts: The elixir is infused with toning rosemary, astringent mint, and soothing rose organic essential oil. Famously used as a make-up setting spray at fashion shows, this priming mist can be used under and over your (make-up) look, enhancing its longevity and reviving tired and dull-looking skin.
How to use?
Shake before use. Close your eyes and spritz onto your face and décolleté, taking a moment to breathe in the scent before opening your eyes. Only imagine the soothing scent of mint and rosemary sprayed on your face and you've got yourself a few blessed little seconds.
Benefits in short:
- Smoothes fine lines and creases
- Tightens and minimizes pores
- Tones the skin and preps it for make-up
- Setting spray for make-up
- Gives a burst of radiance and peps up the skin
What people are saying about Caudalie Beauty Elixir:
“I have gone through 2 bottles already and use it daily. It is gentle on my skin and I love using it as a spray toner after I wash my face. The scent is very intense and unique which I had to get used to at first.” - Kelly M., San Juan.
“This is perfect as a base for makeup and setting makeup! I definitely notice a glow when I use this and my skin looks more radiant. Something I’m very impressed with are it’s toning properties. Whether I’ve used this on no makeup days or to set my makeup my skin looks and feels** more toned and balanced. I love wearing this with no makeup because my skin looks brighter and more clarified. I really enjoy how it clarifies my pores. Overall, this mist is very refreshing and perfect for summer, seriously. This elixir left a nice impression on me” - Leahnora A.,